Want a resume guide specifically written for new instructional designers and transitioning teachers?
In this IDOL Resume Writing Guide you'll find 22 pages of goodness.
Here's what is included in the guide:
- How to write your resume
- Skills needed to become an instructional designer
- Instructional Design & eLearning keywords
- How to articulate your experiences
- Pro-tips for the types of resumes you'll want to create
- A detailed section for teachers who want to transition to instructional design
- A table of common teacher tasks reframed for ID positions
- A checklist of things to do before you send your resume to recruiters and hiring managers