Learning Management Systems with Samuel Apata
Apr 29, 2021
Guest: Samuel Apata, Senior Instructional Designer
In this episode, I'll be chatting with Samuel Apata about learning management systems (LMS) and how you can add this tool to your skillset as a new instructional designer.
- Build and maintain trusting partnerships with the global project team and individual market partners for development.
- Manage and deploy online courses through the organization's LMS.
- Easily tracks learner progress and performance: LMSs allow the company to quickly generate training reports on an overall or user/student level basis.
- LMS can also handle things such as onboarding, compliance, and skills gap analysis.
- In LMS, you can store your courses and can help you track your courses.
- Cloud-based LMS are scientific and are used by a large organization that has over 2000 employees.
- The learning management system concept emerged directly from e-Learning.
- There are two management systems 1) LMS and 2) LRS.
- Using an LMS to deliver eLearning, you can cut down on employee training costs, as you'll spend less money and effort than bringing in specialized instructors to give conventional seminars.
- When using LMS, make you have enough spaces while naming your file.
If you are a new listener to become an IDOL, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to email [email protected].
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you're not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don't want you to miss an episode. I'll be publishing a new episode every two weeks, and if you're not subscribed, there's a good chance you'll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe to iTunes!
Now, if you're feeling extra loving, I would be grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast, and they're also fun for me to go in and read. Just click here to review, select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review," and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Join the Conversation
We have a wonderful and friendly community of expert and novice IDOLs in the Become an IDOL Facebook Group. We would love to have you join us in the group or chat with @idolcourses on any of our social media channels.
Links and Resources:
Connect with Samuel Apata on LinkedIn