Published: April 15, 2019
Stakeholders: Who They Are and How to Work With Them
Guest: Melanie Eakin
VP of Performance Effective for Inside Sales, iHeart Media
In this episode of Become an IDOL, I’ll be chatting with Melanie Eakin about the stakeholder role in corporate training projects.
If you are a new listener to Become an IDOL, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode we discuss:
- The role a stakeholder plays in a training project
- The different roles of the decision-makers on your project
- Who a project champion is and how they can help move the project forward
- Who is going to judge the success or failure of the project
- How to navigate the expectations & respect the boundaries of the stakeholders and other key players
- Planning out your timeline for reviews and approval
- What to do when facing a company with a “check the box mentality”
- What questions to...